Everything needs renewal and rejuvenation!! It takes time but its worth doing….Isn’t it….!!
Similarly, your home is a place which deserves renovation after a while because home is a place not only of strong affections, but of entire unreserved; it is life’s undressed rehearsal, its backroom, its dressing room, from which we go forth to more careful living and continued existence.
You might feel the urge of renovation due to several reasons, for instance; if you are bored with the existing layout and design of your house, if want to redesign your house according to a new approach of Vastu Shastra, then in case you are observing a lot of wear-outs here and there in the house, if you want to renew the house according to a particular theme if you are blessed with a child or in rare cases if you house has faced some major destruction.
Whatever the grounds be, renovation task is never a child’s play, takes a lot of planning, patience and perseverance. It is as creative as designing your house for the first time. After all it’s a process where you are willing to give your house a new look, what’s the use of a renovation course which does not end up in giving the place a fresh and distinct impression!! These tasks can only be carried out by expert architects in Pune which are quite few.
Here are few inputs which may prove to be innovative in renovating your old house:
1. Create a Leaf-Green Living Room: A botanically based color scheme accented with silver creates a soothing, sophisticated gathering spot
Dining Hall: You may try rejuvenating your dining room by installing it with some cabinets and a new dining table, also ensuring enough of light, space and air.
2. Bedroom: You can use crisp, neutral linens and plethora of plush pillows, which would beckon you to curl up with a good book, or take a leisurely nap following afternoon tea!!
3. For Storage area: Nothing puts your square footage to better use than a built-in. Whether that means a desk framed within a seldom-used closet or a bookcase tucked into a niche beside the fireplace, built-ins maximize every available inch in your floor plan.
4. For bathrooms: Pay attention to the flooring first; next the wall colours and theme, and then the windows frames if they can be replaced with some trendy frames.
5. In Kitchen: During revamping, you may allot certain fraction of your budget to replace pipes and wiring, restore a set of stairs, shift the cook space’s location, and add a fireplace and chimney if you need one.
One thing we all know and agree that we may roam around the world, travel across places and may experience some best moments of life but there is nothing half as pleasant as coming home again!! So, when you think of remodeling one of the most precious things in your life i.e. your home only think of the best architect and interior designer in Pune. One may suggest Sovereign architects which are till now the finest architects and designers in Pune. They exhibit details and niceties in whatever assignments they carry out. Be it in the field of architecting or designing, they have excelled everywhere.
So, choose the best and Happy Renovation!!