Updating our space is a good option to get rid of the same old boring look and is also definitely an exciting, fun filled, and a mood enhancer activity. A new look is always a welcome change and it is simple and cost effective as opposed to the fact of expensive and big project. Sovereign architects, the leading architect, and interior designer in Pune share some effective ideas to revamp your space.
Let us start with painting. Nothing gives a refreshing look other than a coat of paint. Accenting wall is a simple idea to give a whole room a refreshing look. Bright or any color that matches the accessories in the room can be chosen to paint the wall and make it to look vibrant. When we talk about painting, is it not necessary for the entrance of our house to look attractive? So, why not start the job with entrance door painting?
• Mason jars can be used as a beautiful decorative piece. Paint it with attractive colors and use it as flower vase, candle holders, or pen stand and keep it on your table. The place where the table is set would definitely bring bright mood.
• Rugs with matching colors and patterns are simpler way to adore the wall. Brighten up your bedroom with rugs on the wall and give an elegant transformation. Rugs can also be placed anywhere on the floor and enhance the look.
• Mirrors and especially the larger one is a huge eye catcher when properly deployed. It reflects light and also creates an illusion of more space. So, it is a good idea to use it in your bedroom near the vanity table or in living room to reflect light from window.
• Family photographs are great way to adore a wall. Simply hang it on the wall. Alternatively turn your living room into a small art gallery. Yes, some interesting art works can achieve the aim of upgrading the space but in a simpler way.
• Make any room special by your own artworks, crafts, and other handmade items to give a sense of satisfaction and to make attractive.
Furniture, curtains, and cushions
• While updating your space another simple measure that can be taken is to replace the old curtains and cushions. Ceiling to floor curtains and thicker drapes with colors and patterns that match your surroundings, nature, or other interiors in the room are also good options to accentuate the place.
• Old furniture may make the place look dull. All it needs to make it vibrant is a coat of polish or paint. One need not spend so much or break open the bank to liven up the space. Simple alternatives can do wonders.
• Changing the bench top, arranging the cutleries and appliances in a perfect order, and a new cabinet would definitely make the kitchen a glamorous one.
Changing the lightings is another trick to upgrade the space. Syncing with the latest trend and changing your ceiling lights and lampshades at the side of your bed would do wonders.
With a plethora of simple and inexpensive ideas, Sovereign architects, the leading architects in Pune, update a space with ease. We not only ensure to liven up the space but also strive to find cost effective modalities to achieve the same.