LIASONING ARCHITECT IN PUNE
What is Liasoning?
Who takes care of the Liasoning in construction?
What are the duties of a Liasoning Architect?
• Coordinating between the Sanctioning Authorities and Principal Architect
• Follow up with various departments and Government authorities
• Obtaining sanctions for the projects
• Fills the gap between the government offices, construction companies and other related agencies
• Resolving various legal and other issues that are related to construction
Who can become a Liaison Architect?
• A lawyer, local civil architect or any legal officer can act like a liaison architect
• A person who is qualified and efficient to ensure proper co-ordination between various entities involved in the construction project.
• A person who is completely aware of all the legal formalities and rules related to construction